Our expert bat repairman can repair and service almost all problems players face with the bats. A real value for money ensures you get your bat back as soon as possible and in best repaired condition.
The acutal price for repair will depend on the extent of the damage or cracking incurred on the bat. So following are our indicative costs for various repairs and services we offer;
- Fitting the toe guard : $15.00 including the toe guard.
- Fitting anti-scruff bat facing on a new bat : $10.00 including the anti-scruff face.
- Knocking in : $30 for bats purhcased from us or $40.00
- Fitting a new grip : $15.00 including a Chevron or Octupus design grip.
- Cricket bat handle replacement/repairs : $55.00 to 75.00
- Repair Toe splits / cracks : $15.00 to $25.00
- Repair surface cracks : $25.00 to $45.00
- Refurbishing bats : $25.00 to $50.00
- Lightening, re-balancing or reweighting cricket bats : $30.00 to $40.00
All prices are GST inclusive and are indicative until inspected and confirmed by us prior to commencing the work.